Dehydrated Whole Squids - 60 gms
Health Benefits of Whole Squids for Dogs and Cats
So here’s why you can consider feeding squids to your furry friend. However only in small quantities, please remember that. No matter how beneficial in terms of healthy human foods are. Moderation is key when it comes to feeding them to dogs and cats.
A few noted benefits of feeding Whole Squids:
- Whole Squids have High Protein:
A well-balanced diet for your pet contributes to proper development and growth. This means squid as an additional source of protein is good.
Protein is an ideal choice for bodybuilding. It also boosts the production of hormones, enzymes, and chemicals in the body. And these are much-needed for the development and growth of your little pup.
- Whole Squids have Low Fat, and Low Calories
As far as keeping your dog healthy and fit is concerned, foods with low-fat levels are ideal. Squids have a low-fat content.
When you feed squids to your canine friend or your feline friend, you’re keeping unhealthy fats and cholesterol at bay. That means preventing health complications. This implies that uncooked squids are the most advisable to feed.
- High Zinc
Zinc is present abundantly in whole squids. And what zinc does is fight organisms that cause damage in the body. With zinc, your dog’s and cats immune system grows stronger. And that means the chances of developing diseases reduce drastically.
- High Copper
Needless to say, zinc offers a generous amount of copper too. And your canine’s and felines body demands copper to stimulate the production of RBCs (red blood cells). Copper contributes to storing and producing iron. And iron, in turn, performs the task of forming red blood cells.
- High Vitamins
Squids contains Vitamin B3 for stabilizing sugar levels, Vitamin B12 that protects his/her heart from potential risks associated with the functioning of the organ. Then there’s riboflavin (Vitamin B2). And this one’s great for promoting healthy heart functioning.
Amino Acid Table:
|SQUID TOTAL PROTEIN 45 gms||18% MIN - AFFCO||Squids in grams to reach AFFCO min|
|SQUID FAT CONTENT||100g treat|
|65% water||10% water|
|(incl: Omega 3||0.646||1.6|
|(incl: Omega 6||1.468||3.7|
WORD OF CAUTION:
- Not to be fed for pets having allergies to shellfish.
- Feed moderate levels. Not more than 3-4 pieces per day.low
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light