Goat Tails - A healthier alternative to rawhide for your dog's teeth and gums! 1 pc
Goat tail will be one of your dog's favorite snacks! With a pack of our dried goat tails, they will be jumping for joy when you pull the bag out. They make an easy and healthy reward for all types of good behavior, or just to help keep them fit and happy.
Why Goat Tails?
Goat Tails are sourced from pasture-raised goats, making them 100% natural and delicious for dogs. They are long-lasting dog chews that both small breed and large breed pups will love to play with and enjoy during mealtime. These dog treats make fantastic puppy training aid rewards because they are affordable but are also highly effective at satisfying your pet's chewing cravings.
Goat Tail is a long-lasting treat for dogs and cats. These dried, high-protein treats will provide hours of entertainment while also helping keep your pet healthy and happy. It is important that our customers know that these animals have never been given any hormones or antibiotics throughout their lives, unlike most commercially produced meat products available today.
Looking for a long-lasting chew?
If you’ve been looking for a long-lasting treat to keep your dog or cat happy and healthy, look no further than goat tails. These dried treats are high in protein which means they will provide hours of entertainment while also leaving their teeth and gums clean as well as giving them the nutrients necessary for proper growth.
Benefits of feeding Goat Tails:
- Provides an alternative protein source.
- Totally natural and healthy - no additives or preservatives.
- Encourages dental health with a long-lasting chew.
- Goat Tails last longer than dog treats.
Dried Goat Tails are an excellent chew for dogs. They have no preservatives or additives and are made from all-natural ingredients. These chews will not splinter like rawhide, which makes them perfect for your pet to enjoy safely! These treats will help keep your dog’s mouth healthy and his breath smelling fresh.
Like with all bones, feed only under supervision and always keep fresh water available for your pets.
Goat Tails sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 1-2 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light