Dehydrated Green Mussels - 80 gms
WHY SHOULD I FEED MY PET DEHYDRATED GREEN MUSSELS?
Opening the pack of the dehydrated green mussels will set the drool in motion. Green Lipped Mussels are rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin that acts as both a preventative and a fast-acting anti-inflammatory for Joint related issues.
The nutritional properties of the Dehydrated Green mussels are really hard to beat:
- Extremely rich in glucosamine and chondroitin that acts as both a preventative and fast-acting anti-inflammatory for joint-related issues.
- Contains an extremely high level of potent concentration of Omega-3.
- Contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
- Contain a unique combination of fatty acids not found in any other marine or plant source.
Benefits of Dehydrated Green Mussels for dogs:
Adding green-lipped mussels to your pet's diet will benefit your pet in the following ways:
- Is a natural inflammatory
- Reduces joint pain and protects the cartilage
- Boosts your pet’s immunity
- Prevents the development of arthritis in your four-legged friend
All of these make them a great anti-inflammatory food that alleviates joint pain, promotes skin & coat health, as well brain function.
Feed 1-3 pieces of dehydrated Mussels per day.
Do not feed if your pet is allergic to shellfish. Every pet is different. Make your best judgement on the amount and the ingredients depending on your own pet’s allergies and food intolerance level.