Rabbit Jerky - 100 gms
Rabbit meat is ALL white meat and therefore contains the lowest calories compared to pork, lamb and buffalo. A low-energy dog wont have to worry about this protein gaining them any extra kilos but it’s still full of nutrients for even the highest-energy dogs. Rabbit meat is an excellent source of vitamin B12, which works to ensure that a dog’s nervous system functions properly.
It has a lower cholesterol value when compared to other protein sources and is full of healthy fats that will keep your dog’s joints lubricated and their coat shiny.
Rabbit meat has the highest protein ratio compared to chicken, pork, turkey, duck, fish, lamb or beef which does wonders for your dog’s muscles! It also contains essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair and can help boost your dogs immune system.
Key Benefits of Feeding Rabbit Jerky:
- Rabbit meat is one lean, mean protein! It is especially great for managing your dogs weight and building muscle!
- Our Rabbit meat treats are made from 100% meat that is human-grade.
- Contains no lentils, chickpeas, oats, soy, sweet potatoes, rice, meals or flours) and no preservatives, colourants, or additives.
- Made from single proteins, our Rabbit meat Treats are great for all animals but are especially beneficial for pets who may have food allergies or sensitivities, or sensitive stomachs because they are a novel, single-ingredient treat.
- Our treats are processed in a Safe ISO 22000:2005 certified kitchens.
- Rabbit Jerky for Dogs are safe, delicious treats that your animals will love as an in-between-meal treat or training reward.
- A high-quality pet jerky can be an outstanding addition to your pet’s daily diet.
Human-grade boneless Rabbit Meat.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Give your pet a biologically appropriate treat that’s not only wildly healthy and delicious but is responsibly sourced and manufactured for quality assurance. Order your supply of Rabbit Jerky Treats today.