Dehydrated Bones (Pack of 3)
BARF India’s new Dehydrated bones
BARF India now introduces dehydrated bones which are super healthy alternatives to rawhide! Gently dehydrated at a low temperature with no added brine, or preservatives, our DEHYDRATED CHEW BONES are available in a variety of sizes to suit pets of all sizes. They remain fairly soft so that dogs can enjoy gnawing at it as well as eating most (if not all) of the bones for healthy protein & calcium. All our chews are made right here in beautiful sunny Goa!
Dogs love meat and bones. Our chews will provide your dog hours of entertainment and chewing pleasure and are the ultimate dehydrated dog bone. They are a safe and natural way to satisfy your dog’s desire to chew and they make the perfect dog reward during training. When you purchase a DEHYDRATED BONE from BARF India you are getting the real deal, there is no substitute,
HEALTH BENEFITS of feeding dehydrated bones:
- Bones are an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breed diets.
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones.
- Excellent source of chondroitin to treat osteoarthritis or joint pain or stiffness
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Dried bones are an excellent dental aid that do not damage teeth like raw bones
- They help promote healthier teeth, gums and fresher breath by removing plaque and tarter.
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- Is a healthy jaw exercise.
TREAT YOUR DOG TO A SUPER PREMIUM TREAT
- Feed 1 pc daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light