Knuckle (Recreational) Bone - 1pc
BUFFALO KNUCKLE BONE
N0 HORMONES, NO ANTIBIOTICS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVOURS, ADDITIVES AND PRESERVATIVES
Great source of calcium and glucosamine. Great for joints. Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums, a real tartar buster!
Natural dental clean-up:
Naturally cleans teeth, preventing de-scaling jobs and gum disease
With better health, your dog's coat will become more lustrous and shedding will decrease significantly
The time it takes for a dog to chew a raw meaty bone gives their stomach adequate time to get digestive acids and enzymes working.
Knuckle Bone as Chews:
Knuckle Bones are one of our largest bones, making them a perfect beefy treat for medium and large breed dogs! B.A.R.F. India’s Knuckle Bones are extra-long lasting, durable dog chews that are great for aggressive chewers. Our Knuckle Bones are dehydrated with the meat and tendons still attached which will encourage chewing, giving your dog’s teeth a natural flossing and provide them with a nice dental workout. Our Knuckle Bones are also a great calcium rich dog chew. Calcium plays a big role in your dog's skeletal, joint and oral health. Barkworthies Knuckle Bones come from grass-fed, free-range buffalo.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- If dog uses excessive force recreational bones may not be suitable for your dog
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dogs teeth
- Feed as a treat – 2-3 recreational bones maximum per week
Buffalo Bones sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light