Dehydrated Pork Tongue Chunks - 100gms
Pork Tongue health benefits Include:
- Packed with Vitamins B6, B12 ,Vitamin A and Protein for improved energy
- High source of phosphorus, strengthens bones and generates energy in cells
- High in Thiamin & Riboflavin which are key minerals for the metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B12 which helps in red blood cell production
- Loaded with minerals like Iron & magnesium
- 100% Natural - Free of preservatives, fillers and any type of artificial ingredients
- GMO and Gluten free.
- Always Made With Human Grade Ingredients
- Works great as a training reward.
Ingredients of our Dehydrated Pork Tongue:
- Whole pork Tongue (meat)
- No artificial colour, preservatives, additives, cereals or fillers.
Organ muscle meats like Pork Tongue contain a wealth of minerals and vitamins that help keep your dog healthy, build strong muscles, a shiny coat and a healthy heart. Our Dog Treats are suitable for dogs on a raw-fed, BARF or kibble diet.
Single ingredient Pig Tongues are sourced from abbatoirs that only handle free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
All ingredients are human-grade and exactly what we feed our own dogs.