Dehydrated Buffalo Liver - 100 gms
Why Buffalo Liver?
If your pup or kitty is looking for a protein-rich treat, then liver might be the perfect snack. It is high in protein and contains many of the vitamins and minerals that pets need to stay healthy. It's also low in fat, making it an ideal way to keep your furry friend happy without adding too many calories! The best part about this natural treat? It only requires one ingredient: fresh buffalo liver. All you have to do is open the pack and give these bite-sized pieces for easy serving! If you're looking for a quick and easy snack for your pet that's nutritious, then dehydrated buffalo liver it is!
Benefits of Buffalo Liver?
- Feeding your dog Buffalo Liver is good for their skin! Buffalo liver is packed with nutrients, like Vitamins A and D, iron, and more that can help strengthen your pup's immune system and protects them from worms and parasites.
- Feeding your dog dehydrated liver is a great way to keep their teeth clean! Dogs are welcome to eat liver, which is essential for dental health.
- Feeding your dog liver provides them with much-needed protein! Liver is also a great source of protein too!
- Feeding your dog's liver supports muscle growth! Lean meats like buffalo provide essential protein that will keep your pup's muscles strong.
- Feeding your dog buffalo liver offers you peace of mind! Buffalo contains a good amount of essential vitamins and minerals to keep your pet healthy, but it isn't always easy to be sure that your pup is getting the right nutrients every day.
- These nutrient-packed treats are a delectable way to give your pup more protein and hope for a happier, healthier future.
- Is low fat, and has a high protein content, the liver is a great way to help keep your pet healthy.
Buffalo hearts sourced from abbatoirs that source and process free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light