Turkey Jerky - 100 gms
Why Turkey Jerky?
Turkey Jerky is a lean source of protein (= great for weight management purposes!) that’s rich in a variety of minerals and vitamins such as:
Iron. Mineral that’s needed to carry oxygen throughout the body.
Choline. Nutrient responsible for proper liver & brain function. Also reduces seizure frequency in epileptic dogs.
Selenium. Mineral with antioxidant properties.
- Zinc. Trace mineral and a necessary component of a healthy, functioning immune system.
- Phosphorus & Calcium. Minerals that are important for skeletal & dental health.
Potassium. Mineral needed for healthy muscles, nerves, and enzymes.
B vitamins (B 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, Niacin = B 3). Water-soluble nutrients vital for a healthy nervous & immune system, healthy nails & skin, healthy digestion.
Human-grade, boneless Turkey meat sourced from ethical farmers.
Benefits of feeding Our Turkey Jerky:
- For the healthiest choice, we make sure we use “lean” turkey meat, which is the white meat, with all the excess fat and extraneous skin removed. It’s a great source of protein and nutrients.
- Turkey is rich in protein but fairly low in fat and contains riboflavin and phosphorus.
- Has desired levels of natural Phosphorus that supports a healthy kidney function in dogs, which helps flush out any toxins from a dog’s body through its urine. This, in turn, helps a dog maintain the best shape as far as health is concerned.
- Easy to feed and store. These turkey strips make a great training treat. You can feed your pup a piece whenever you catch them exhibiting good behavior, or even if you feel like spoiling them!
- No preservatives, Absolutely no colours, Nothing Added (no salt, or seasonings).
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.