Dehydrated Pig Tails (2pcs)
Pig Tails are the perfect chew for dogs! They do not splinter, have a delightful flavor, and come in different sizes to offer long-lasting few hours of enjoyment. So what are you waiting for? Get your furry friend some Dehydrated Pork Tails today.
Pig Tails are the perfect chew for any dog! These yummy snacks come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flavors—all containing high-quality meat. Our low prices and great customer service make us the best place to find your pup's favorite treat.
While the dog might not be able to spell “pork,” you can rest assured that our pork tails are a product they love. They contain tasty protein and good fats for your pup's mental development. Treat them right and your pal will gladly reciprocate their love of life by giving our all in whatever it is they do every day for you.
Why our Pig Tail Pack so beneficial to feed:
- Raw pork tails.
- Hormone, Preservative & Antibiotic free.
- Should be fed as bone, as part of 10% of the diet
- Feed frozen for a longer-lasting chew
- Some packs can be fattier than others
- Each tail is completely unique and will vary in size, length, thickness, and color
- These tails still have their natural hair on them which will pass easily through digestion and help clean out the intestines
A dehydrated pig tail is the best option if you don't want your dog's teeth to decay or get plaque build-up from not chewing on anything. Pig tail will be one of your dog's favorite snacks! With a pack of our dried Pork tails, they will be jumping for joy when you pull the bag out. They make an easy and healthy reward for all types of good behavior, or just to help keep them fit and happy.
Why Pig Tails?
Pork Tails are sourced from fallow-raised pigs, making them 100% natural and delicious for dogs. They are long-lasting dog chews that both small breed and large breed pups will love to play with and enjoy during mealtime. These dog treats make fantastic puppy training aid rewards because they are affordable but are also highly effective at satisfying your pet's chewing cravings.
Pig Tail is a long-lasting treat for dogs and cats. These dried, high-protein treats will provide hours of entertainment while also helping keep your pet healthy and happy. It is important that our customers know that these animals have never been given any hormones or antibiotics throughout their lives, unlike most commercially produced meat products available today.
Looking for a long-lasting chew?
If you’ve been looking for a long-lasting treat to keep your dog or cat happy and healthy, look no further than dried tails. These dried treats are high in protein which means they will provide hours of entertainment while also leaving their teeth and gums clean as well as giving them the nutrients necessary for proper growth.
Benefits of feeding Pig Tails:
- Provides an alternative protein source.
- Totally natural and healthy - no additives or preservatives.
- Encourages dental health with a long-lasting chew.
- Pig Tails last longer than dog treats.
Dried Pork Tails are an excellent chew for dogs. They have no preservatives or additives and are made from all-natural ingredients. These chews will not splinter like rawhide, which makes them perfect for your pet to enjoy safely! These treats will help keep your dog’s mouth healthy and his breath smelling fresh.
Pig Meat and Tails are sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 1-2 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light