Dehydrated Pork Liver. Very Very Addictive! - 100gms
Our all natural, dehydrated pork liver treats for dogs are made from 100% pure pork liver. Pork meat supports optimal health and is a good source of Thiamin and Manganese, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, and minerals.
Benefits of dehydrated Pork Liver:
- Supports healthy weight in our pets as pork liver is a leaner protein with less fat as compared with other proteins.
- Made proudly in India, thoughtfully sourced and produced from local Goan farms.
- Gently processed, and dehydrated at low temperatures to lock in the nutrients.
- Single protein treats that are grain free, gluten free, with no preservatives, no artificial colors, no additives.
- Best treats for training, preferred by vets, breeders, and training professionals.
- Our dog treats are a good choice for food sensitivities, dogs with allergies or those on a limited-ingredient diet.
- Ideal for all size dogs.
Dehydrated Pork Liver Treats make very good (if not the best!) training treats and is very suitable for potty training, recall training, nail grinding and paw fur trimming sessions. Easily broken into small pieces for multiple reinforcement training rewards
Single-ingredient pig liver sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light