Dehydrated Pig Ears - 2 pieces
Pig ears dehydrated by BARF India are humanely harvested from locally sourced, free-range animals. The ear is made up of cartilage and skin with barely any muscle, making them more flexible and digestible for dogs to munch.
Dehydrated Pig ears are a nutritious alternative to rawhide or other less than natural dog chews. Plus, they’re a great source of protein and essential nutrients to complement your dog’s regular diet.
Benefits of feeding Dehydrated Pig Ears:
Pig ear dog treats are tough, but not as tough as other unnatural chews you’ll find at your local pet store! That’s why they’re an excellent choice for light chewers. If you have a dog that likes to savor its treats, pig ears are great to let them chew at their own pace without lasting too long.
Despite being dried and dehydrated, these ears maintain their thick and tough texture. This makes them more difficult for even the hardcore chewers to break them down with their teeth. As your dog continuously chews to soften up the ear, this motion works to scrub off tough to reach plaque build-up and helps to keep your dog’s pearly whites clean – or cleaner!
As we mentioned above, pig ears are less tough than other natural chews such as bully sticks or rawhide. That makes them safe to feed to your new puppy or your senior dog that might have a few teeth missing.
Sourced from Pig carcasses that are sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 1-2 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Two notes of caution:
- Please exercise common sense when giving these to your dog. Treats are, exactly as the name declares, treats. They are not a replacement for a meal, and they should make up a small portion of your dog’s diet.
- Always feed under human supervision and always have a bowl of fresh-water readily available at all times.
Enjoy watching your pup relish these preservative-free and responsibly sourced Pig Ears.