ANCHOVIES – THE SUPER FISH DOG FOOD!
While fish is a great protein source, and simultaneously rich in OMEGA-3 for you, it is just as amazing for your dog!
One of the many benefits that have been experienced first-hand by our team, with our pack, are a high activity and alertness level in the dogs.
Anchovies in particular, are a popular number on the super food for dogs list. Fishing for your furry friend’s super food couldn’t get better!
Typically found over the west coast of India, anchovies are very small saltwater fish, whose smell have an appealing quality to dogs.
What do Anchovies have?
Packed with higher Omega-3 fatty acids
like DHA and EPA, they even stand taller than the popular Sardine
Especially since these fatty acids have powerful anti-inflammatory properties,that benefits your dog’s skin and coat. Additionally, they contain nutrients that help favorably in the health of your dog’s heart, brain, and immune system.
What makes this wonder fish a winner? It is their small size and lifespan - a quality that provides for naturally low mercury and other heavy metals levels.
are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals
that help in maintaining
your dog’s good health!
They are a good source of vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin
, folate, vitamin C
, vitamin B12
, vitamin B6
, vitamin A
, vitamin E
, and vitamin K
; while also providing your furry friend with their required doses of calcium
, and zinc
Some of the amazing benefits that anchovies pass to your dog are:
- Its natural high source of Omega-3, minimizes the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Aids in reducing itchiness and various other skin issues.
- Assists considerably in reducing the pain in arthritic dogs.
- Alleviates the effects of allergies and an overactive immune system.
- Reduces flakiness and dryness in the skin.
- Anchovies have a high level of proteins, that have long been known to benefit the functioning and efficiency of cell metabolism, connective tissue repair and re-growth.
- They are rich in vitamin-A, the link to benefit eye health, which has been extensively studied to reduced appearance of eye degradation, macular degeneration, as well as cataracts.
Adding anchovies to your dog's diet contributes a major boost to your dog’s body to heal itself.
We at BARFINDIA
, have been feeding our dogs various types of fish in its full form, - heads, bones, and the rest of it. They are a delicious source for a fabulous-shiny skin and coat, which are even relished by our 8 – week old puppies!
All in all,
A fishy dog is a healthy dog! ;-)