Dehydrated Pork Hearts - 60 gms
Dehydrated Pork hearts are sliced and are an all-natural treat that is inexpensive and easy to feed. In addition, your dog will be getting a highly nutritious snack that is a good source of fat, iron, thiamin, vitamin B, riboflavin, magnesium and pantothenic acid.
Our product features a single ingredient formula that is easy to digest and great for pets with food allergies or sensitivities. Each bite is bursting with pure protein for a treat you can feel confident feeding! These dehydrated Pork Heart Treats are a perfect way to add raw to your pet's diet! Great for picky eaters! Feed as a treat or try as a tasty topper! Formulated for both dogs and cats. No Artificial Additives. no fillers and No preservatives. Proudly Made in India.
Pork hearts are rich in super nutrient CoQ10 as well as taurine, an essential amino acid for your furkids. The heart also contains twice as much collagen and elastin than regular meat, which is important for healthy joints.
BENEFITS OF FEEDING DEHYDRATED PORK HEARTS.
- Single protein hypoallergenic natural treat.
- Dehydrated pork hearts are 100% natural, gluten and grain-free
- Contains 0% salt – 0% sugar
- 100% premium quality real meat
- No artificial or added aromas
- Nothing artificial and no added colorants
- Rich in protein
Fresh pork heart is used which has been filleted and dehydrated using an oven-free, dehydration method. It is given as a food supplement, as training and as a reward to your beloved dog. All nutrients, vitamins and trace elements of the heart are preserved.
Single ingredient Pig hearts that are sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light