Dehydrated Duck Feet - 10 pcs
Duck Feet -a pawfect alternative to Chicken Feet that is also rich in Glucosamine and chondroitin.
Duck feet serve a number of health benefits for dogs including being a natural dental chew and providing glucosamine, chondroitin and calcium. Dogs of all sizes can enjoy duck feet, but they’ll last smaller dogs much longer than big dogs.
Nutritional Benefits of Duck Feet
- Duck is a great source of protein low in saturated fat, is a rich source of most B vitamins and also has useful amounts of phosphorous and potassium.
- Duck is an excellent source of cancer-protective B Vitamins. Niacin (Vitamin B3) aids in controlling glucose levels in the body as well as converting protein, fat and carbohydrates into usable energy. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) supports energy metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Duck contains zinc and selenium, antioxidants that help boost the immune system. Selenium also helps maintain normal thyroid function.
- Duck’s content of omega-3 fatty acids helps provide your dog with a healthy skin and coat.
- Since Duck is a protein source that is naturally higher in fat, it is excellent for energetic dogs and pets wanting to gain weight. If your dog is overweight or has a history of pancreatitis, Duck should be fed in moderation.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light