Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
- If you purchase goods from our website, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about us and our products
- The site www.barfindia.com is operated by Jona Feeds (trading as BARF India), (“We”). We are registered in Goa, India, and have our registered office at the 4th Floor, Reliance Plaza, Margao, Goa. 403601.
- The products sold on this website comply with all the relevant Indian legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they will comply with any legal requirement outside the Indian territory.
Changes to these terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Changes to our Website
- We may update our website from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- Accessing our website
- Our website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
- Deliveries and Refunds
- We are unable to change delivery days. Orders must be placed on the correct day for the customer’s required dispatch day.
- Due to the variable nature of courier collection times, it is not always possible for us to retrieve parcels once they have been packed. Therefore, we cannot refund deliveries canceled after 24 hours of placing the order.
- Changes agreed with the courier once the customer’s parcel has left us are out of our control and we strictly advise against this.
- BARF India will not refund or replace orders where customers have notified the couriers to deliver on an alternative delivery day or to an alternative delivery address.
- We cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of incorrect information being provided. Therefore, we will not accept responsibility for incorrect postal addresses provided by the customer or the consequences of leaving the items where requested. You may be responsible for the cost of delivery and return of the goods in these circumstances.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or spoiling of goods if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- We shall not be liable for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
- Please be aware that the boxes we send out can be very heavy and should be handled with appropriate care. If the box is too heavy to carry into the building, it may be necessary to unpack the contents of the box at ground level until it becomes light enough to lift. If the courier leaves your delivery in an alternative location to your requested safe location, then you as the customer are responsible for collecting it from that place and carrying it with the necessary care. Please note that in warmer months the frozen food in the hamper may have thawed partially. This does not affect the quality of the food in any way, and you can safely refreeze them in your freezer. For this reason, we cannot accept any claims on this where the food has been delivered the next working day after dispatch.
- Frozen items are not refundable. If you wish to return our dry treats, please email email@example.com and we can process returns for you (you are liable for postage/courier charges both ways).
- Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owners or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining permission.
- No reliance on information
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
- Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
- Our feeding guides, meal calculator, and quantity recommendations are intended as a guide only. It is your responsibility as a pet owner to research your pet’s needs and understand any breed-specific requirements prior to feeding our products. It is also your responsibility to monitor your pet’s weight and condition, regularly over time. If you have any questions or concerns about your pet’s weight or condition you should consult your vet.
- Any advice given by us will only be based on the information you have shared with us and should be taken as general guidance only. Nothing on our website or in any communications or correspondence is intended to be medical advice.
- Any advice given by our in-house Vet is not specific to your pet as they will not have access to the full medical history and cannot examine your pet in person. You should consult your own vet if you have any specific questions or concerns about your pet’s health.
- Our products may contain allergens. If your pet has known allergies, please write to us, and, where possible, we will recommend products that do not contain these allergens.
- Be aware that the food may also contain allergens which might in rare cases cause contact allergic reactions in owners with very sensitive allergies. If you have high sensitivity to some allergens check the ingredients list before you handle the product or avoid, contact with it altogether.
- It is your responsibility as the owner to ensure that any food you feed your pet, or handle yourself, does not cause an adverse reaction and we cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions, or any other adverse health consequences resulting from an allergy
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- Linking to our Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website on any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of the content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
- Third-party links and resources on our website
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
16. Applicable & Governing laws
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Goa shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Jona Feeds. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Margao, Goa.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jona Feeds its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including lawyer’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Jona Feeds or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- “BARF India” is a trademark registration of Cosme Brian Julio Fernandes.
- Any offers are for exclusive use on www.barfindia.com [this site] only.
- Only one offer/promotion can be used at one time.
- Jona Feeds / BARF India reserves the right to withdraw any offer without notice or communication.
- Jona Feeds / BARF India and its team reserve the right not to honor a promotion in circumstances where it is considered the spirit of the offer has been violated or if fraud is suspected.
- Should a promotional code not operate/ or apply discounts correctly or as intended in the shopping basket or cart, Jona Feeds / BARF India reserves the right to cancel any affected order and refund any monies paid and consult with the affected customer to make a re-order with the correct use of the promotional code applied.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org