Buffalo Trachea - 1pc
Our all new dehydrated Buffalo trachea is a low-fat, single-ingredient dog chew that dogs can’t get enough of.
Do you know what is a buffalo trachea chew, and is it the right treat for your dog?
Our dehydrated Trachea is a dehydrated dog chew that is made from the windpipe of cows.
And it’s packed full of goodness…
Trachea is naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which have been shown to help treat arthritis in dogs.
You’ll sometimes hear cow trachea referred to as “trachea bones,” “moo-tubes,” or “windies” – nicknames that relate back to the part of the animal that is used in the chew.
Benefits of Feeding Buffalo Trachea:
Teeth Cleaning – like all hard chews, have cleaning properties. As your dog chews, plaque is scraped off.
Low-fat – are a low fat alternative to other meat chews. Great if you are watching your dog’s calories.
Good for joints – contain cartilage, a natural source of chondroitin, glucosamine and collagen. Chondroitin and glucosamine can help to support good joint health in dogs.
How do you store Buffalo trachea?
Our treats are all natural dog chew that does not contain any preservatives. Because of this, proper storage is essential so that your dehydrated Buffalo trachea doesn’t go rancid.
Does your dog typically eat his trachea chews within a week or two? Then an airtight container is the ideal storage – keep the container in a cool, dry spot in your kitchen storage.
However, if you live where it’s hot and humid, you’ll want to refrigerate your chews instead. If you leave them out, the chews can “sweat” and go bad.
If long term storage is what you want, beef trachea chews should be frozen – frozen trachea chews can last up to a year!
How many trachea chews can your dog have each day?
While some owners give their dogs trachea every day, others offer them as a rare treat.
Like with all treats, buffalo trachea is not essential to your dog’s diet. You should be relying on dog food to provide the complete nutrition your pup needs.
NOTE: Like all chews, the Buffalo Trachea needs to fed under careful human-adult supervision.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
General Storage & Handling:
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light