Dehydrated Lamb Shoulder Bone - 1pc
Lamb Shoulder Bones:
Lamb Shoulder Bone is a very durable dog chew that will keep your dog chewing for hours, providing valuable teeth cleaning time. All our lamb products are pasture-raised. Our all-natural lamb bones are great for pets with sensitive stomachs. Lamb bones assist in maintaining strong and healthy bones for your pet, as they contain a high amount of Calcium. Lamb bones also contain Iron and Zinc. Completely preservative-free, with no other additives. Our all-natural Lamb Shoulder Bone is a single ingredient product.
Our products are 100% grown and made in India.
- Made from 100% pasture-raised animals.
- Source of Nutritious Marrow and Calcium
- Great for Dental Health - Controls Plaque & Tartar
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Naturally Delicious, Highly Palatable
- Long Shelf Life - up to 12 Months
Not suitable for dogs less than 5Kg, or dogs less than 9 months of ag
ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
Goat sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed a piece daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light