Goat Lung with Trachea - 1 pc
Dehydrated Goat Lungs are 100% natural goat treats that are perfect for training or just to show your furry friend how much you love them back! Both dogs and cats absolutely LOVE these treats, which can be easily broken up into smaller pieces to made the good times last and last. Being made from a single ingredient ensures this treat is easily digestable and is free from any harmful additives. These straight-from-nature treats are perfect for pets with allergies to more common proteins like chicken or beef.
BENEFITS OF GOAT LUNGS:
GOAT LUNG TREATS FOR DOGS:
High-protein, low-fat, free-range goat treats are full of delicious flavor dogs love! The crunchy texture of these dehydrated treats for dogs will help keep teeth and gums clean. Your furry friends will absolutely flip for the taste of our Goat treats for dogs.
HEALTHY DOG TREAT:
An all-natural yummy Goat treat is densely packed with just about every nutrient! Goat treats are lean dog treats naturally loaded with vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals. Eye health, muscle weakness, cancer prevention, and disease resistance are a few of the many health benefits of these doggie treats.
GOAT LUNG TREATS ARE MADE FROM A SINGLE INGREDIENT:
These treats that are made for dogs are sourced from free-range, 100% all-natural goat lung. Grain-free, gluten-free, containing no preservatives, hormones, or antibiotics. If you are looking for healthy dog snacks, then try our Goat Lung bites which are easily digestible and ideal for a sensitive pet stomach. Great for all dogs to get on a Goat diet!
CRUNCHY & CRISPY:
Highly nutritious crunchy Goat Lung dog treats are carefully and Proudly Made in India. These are packed in resealable bags to keep this dog lung treats fresh and flavorful! Use as dog training treats or to just spoil. Ideal for small, medium, and large-sized dogs.
Single Ingredient Goat Lungs and Trachea are sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light