Whole Quail without feathers - 1 Pc.
Whole Quail as a novel protein:
Looking for a novel protein source for your dog or cat? Whole Quail is an excellent choice for pets with allergies or food intolerances to chicken or buffalo.
Each whole quail which is totally dehydrated makes it a perfect meal for your small dog or cat. Add to your pet’s dish as part of a rotational protein for a balanced raw diet.
Nutritional Benefits of quail:
Quail is high in iron and important essential nutrient for healthy bones and muscles. A great choice for growing puppies and active dogs & cats.
Whole Quail benefit from being low calorie and high in protein, as well as containing good amounts of B vitamins and iron. All animals on a raw food or whole prey diet should have their food varied on a regular basis to ensure a balanced diet.
Our product is dehydrated at low temperatures to retain all of its natural goodness.
Benefits of feeding quail:
Whole prey quails are great for dental care. The quail bones are a great tool for brushing the teeth.
Helps in eliminating allergy issues
More conductive towards a digestive system of cats and dogs compared to dry food items
Provides natural vital minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients
Quail meat is high in iron and phosphorous so it will support strong muscle development.
Lean low calorie protein
Cage free quails raised in our own farms.
- Feed 1 pc daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light