Duck Trachea (6 pcs)
WHAT is DUCK TRACHEA?
Duck trachea is the windpipe from a duck that has been cleaned and dried. Duck Trachea is a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, two compounds that are important for joint health. It also contains the amino acid arginine, which helps maintain healthy blood vessels and may help to support your dog’s cardiovascular system. In addition, the duck trachea is a great source of protein and fiber.
Our Duck Tracheas are sourced from 100% cage-free, ducks having no additives, preservatives, or chemical fillers. Sourced directly from our own personally owned farms, and not from factories. This product is made entirely of fresh duck trachea - for dogs & cats. Ideal for small to medium-breed-sized dogs.
Why Duck Trachea?
When you're looking for quality in a chew, your best bet is to ask yourself: What does my dog really want? What will get his teeth into and keep him chewing on something that's filling but not too heavy?
Dried trachea actually passes these tests as well. Not only are the chondroitin and glucosamine which are loaded in the trachea is obviously helpful for joints, but the tasty texture of this chewy treat would fit any pup's bill. Your pupper then has their new found friend to gnaw away at happily while receiving additional benefits from the two most essential nutrients needed for healthy joint function.
What Does Trachea contain?
Duck tracheas are a great alternative for small breeds who have trouble with rawhide. If you’ve been looking to provide your dog something tasty and healthy, duck tracheas are the perfect solution! These treats come from real ducks raised in humane conditions without antibiotics or hormones. The trachea also contains potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and vitamins A and C- all of which help promote tooth health.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light