Dehydrated Duck Liver - 100 gms
DEHYDRATED DUCK LIVER
Our single ingredient Duck Liver treats are made from locally sourced, free-range ducks, that are fed an antibiotic and hormone-free diet to provide for an excellent wholesome training treat for your dogs. Gently dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve nutrients, the smell is irresistible!
Duck Liver is rich in Vitamin A, a fat-soluble antioxidant, that helps with your pet’s coat, muscles, and skin. In puppies, vitamin A helps them to grow and develop normally.
Organ meats like liver are rich in vitamins that help keep your dog healthy and should ideally form 5-10% of your dog’s raw diet and a few pieces of the dehydrated liver pieces. Duck is a novel protein and is helpful for dogs with sensitivities.
While it is important for dogs to include organ meats like liver in their diet, not every dog enjoys the taste of raw liver and can be frustrating at times. And that is why our specially crafted dehydrated Duck Liver treats are a delicious way to incorporate organ meats into their diet and are especially beneficial for fussy eaters.
BENEFITS OF DUCK LIVER
- An excellent source of protein
- Contains iron, phosphorus, niacin, zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E.
- Very high in copper
- A High Source Of Omega 3 And Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Novel protein and is generally recommended for dogs suffering from food allergies or sensitivities
Your safety is our priority
BARF India Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens and may have variations in size and color from batch to batch after dehydrating. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.