Duck Hearts are a powerhouse for Taurine Levels! - 60gms
DEHYDRATED DUCK HEARTS
Our single ingredient Duck Heart treats are made from locally sourced, free-range ducks, that are fed an antibiotic and hormone-free diet to provide for an excellent wholesome training treat for your dogs. Gently dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve nutrients, the smell is irresistible!
Benefits of feeding Duck Hearts:
- Duck Heart is rich in Vitamin A, a fat-soluble antioxidant, that helps with your pet’s coat, muscles, and skin. In puppies, vitamin A helps them to grow and develop normally.
- Duck Hearts are rich in vitamins that help keep your dog healthy and should ideally form 5-10% of your dog’s raw diet and a few pieces of the dehydrated Heart pieces. Duck is a novel protein and is helpful for dogs with sensitivities.
- Contains NO Preservatives, No added flavors or colourants, NO Chemicals.
- Extremely high in Taurine which is beneficial for a healthy heart.
While it is important for dogs to include organ meats like Heart in their diet, not every dog enjoys the taste of raw hearts and can be frustrating at times. And that is why our specially crafted dehydrated Duck Heart treats are a delicious way to incorporate organ meats into their diet and are especially beneficial for fussy eaters.
WHY DUCK HEARTS
Dogs and cats alike love these crunchy little treats. They are fragrant and flavorful and about the size of a thumbnail! These dehydrated duck hearts treats are sure to please! They contain no preservatives or additives. Like all our dehydrated treats, these tasty snacks are handmade in small batches.
Hearts are valued for their taurine level --an important nutrient, especially to cats.
Human-grade Duck Hearts sourced from cage-free ducks fed on an anti-biotic free diet.
Your safety is our priority
BARF India Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens and may have variations in size and color from batch to batch after dehydrating. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.