Dehydrated Duck Heads (10 pcs)
The dehydrated Duck Head is by far the most popular snack available in the BARF India’s treat section. It’s a crunchy, nutritious dog snack that makes use of the whole animal. Dogs love the taste of duck heads and the bones act as a natural toothbrush, cleaning the back teeth. Plus, this snack is a great source of calcium and phosphorus. Once you get past the appearance, this is a really great dog snack that pups love!
Our Dehydrated Duck Head treat is a high-fat protein that is ideal for high activity levels, weight gain, or for growing puppies. Although they may be little freaky looking to humans, it is a nutritious and delicious snack to dogs. As a 100% natural lean protein loaded with iron, selenium, and B vitamins it helps promoting a healthy lifestyle. The inability for it to splinter allows for it to break down safely for your dog to enjoy. This is also a great option to add to a raw fed diet.
This dehydrated duck head treat can be given to your dog as a bone to enjoy or as part of their meals. Duck heads should not act as a meal replacement.
The duck heads may crumble as your dog crunches, and we’re sure they’ll be licking up the last crumbs, but you can serve over a bowl or outdoors to avoid any mess.
Whether pawrents are interested in duck treats due to allergy issues in other products, our dried raw duck head treat is a great choice to try for your furry best friend if you haven't yet.
- An excellent dental aid that acts as a natural tooth brush.
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of chondroitin for joint health
- Is a moderately assists in a healthy heart function
- Heme Iron is absorbed and is found in higher quantities when consuming duck and poultry specifically
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- Feed 1 pc daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your dog.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light