Dehydrated Duck Gizzard - 60 gms
DEHYDRATED DUCK GIZZARDS
Our single ingredient Duck Gizzard treats are made from locally sourced, free-range ducks, that are fed an antibiotic and hormone-free diet to provide for an excellent wholesome training treat for your dogs. Gently dehydrated at low temperatures to preserve nutrients, the smell is irresistible!
Duck Gizzard is rich in Vitamin A, a fat-soluble antioxidant, that helps with your pet’s coat, muscles, and skin. In puppies, vitamin A helps them to grow and develop normally.
Organ meats like Gizzard are rich in vitamins that help keep your dog healthy and should ideally form 5-10% of your dog’s raw diet and a few pieces of the dehydrated Gizzard pieces. Duck is a novel protein and is helpful for dogs with sensitivities.
While it is important for dogs to include organ meats like gizzard in their diet, not every dog enjoys the taste of raw gizzard and can be frustrating at times. And that is why our specially crafted dehydrated Duck Gizzard treats are a delicious way to incorporate organ meats into their diet and are especially beneficial for fussy eaters.
BENEFITS OF DUCK GIZZARD
- Duck Gizzards are a good source of vitamins, with each raw serving providing 1.5 micrograms of vitamin B-12 or 25 percent of the DV; 4.5 milligrams of niacin, or 23 percent of the DV; and 0.3 milligrams of riboflavin, or 18 percent of the DV.
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for brain function and forming red blood cells and DNA. You need niacin for improving circulation, producing hormones, and supporting proper nervous system function, and riboflavin is important for antioxidant function, producing energy, and keeping your pets skin and fur healthy.
- Feeding Duck gizzards will also increase your pet's mineral consumption, as each raw serving provides 6.4 milligrams of zinc or 43 percent of the DV; 4.6 milligrams of iron, or 26 percent of the DV; and 274 milligrams of phosphorus, or 27 percent of the DV. Zinc helps form DNA and proteins and is involved with wound healing and immune function. You need iron for forming red blood cells and producing energy, and phosphorus is essential for muscle, nerve, and heart function.
Human-grade duck gizzards sourced from cage free ducks fed an antibiotic free diet.
Your safety is our priority
BARF India Dog Treats are dehydrated and finished in a hot oven to ensure that our treats are safe and free from bacteria.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light
Our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens and may have variations in size and color from batch to batch after dehydrating. The quality of the product is not compromised in any way by these visual irregularities.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.