Dehydrated Rabbit Paw pack - 4pcs
Dehydrated Rabbit paw is a great treat. These dehydrated furry treats are great for pets with allergies to traditional proteins like chicken. These treats are high in protein. The hair has been left on which acts as a natural Wormer for your dog. Whilst the chew is digested, any parasites in the digestive tract cling to the hair which is then passed through.
Benefits of feeding the Rabbit Paw Pack:
- Absolutely NO Artificial Colourings
- NO Artificial Flavours
- 100% NO Preservatives
- NO Additives
100% Natural… Gluten-Free Treats
- High in Vitamin B-12
- Contains selenium to help prevent various cancers
- Good for all size breeds.
- The fur fibers on the rabbit feet naturally clean the walls of the gut as it makes its way through your pet! The foot joints are a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
Dehydrated Rabbit Feet for dogs are a lean meat alternative to beef and pork. Rabbit feet are another great way to boost your dog's immune system. Some key features are what's inside the rabbit feet, antioxidants and selenium are key in giving dog's what other proteins can't.
Health Benefits of Dehydrated Rabbit paw:
- Cartilage, fur and hide high in fibre for digestive health and stool structure.
- Source of chondroitin and glucosamine for bone and joint health.
- High in Vitamin B-12 critical to the central nervous system and red blood cell formation.
Free range Rabbits that are sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light