Dehydrated Duck Necks - 4 pcs
Duck necks from BARF India provide a number of nutritional benefits in a dog’s diet. It contains important minerals like calcium and phosphorous as well as being a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which are both known to aid joint health as dog ages and arthritis begins to settle in. They are all-natural, safe, and fully-digestible chews. They can also support canine oral health and clean teeth.
BENEFITS OF DUCK NECKS FOR DOGS
1. NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS
Dehydrated duck necks prepared by BARF India are not only safe for your dogs to eat, but they also offer many nutritional benefits to your dog’s diet, including:
- Dehydrated Necks support oral health and clean teeth.
- High in single sourced protein.
- Include calcium, phosphorus and other minerals.
- Are a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
2. JOINT HEALTH
Numerous studies have shown the powerful positive effects of the oral supplements of glucosamine and chondroitin on joint health. In fact, if your pet is suffering from arthritis, rather than giving a supplement pill, consider giving your dog a dehydrated duck or chicken neck, a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin. The glucosamine and chondroitin found in the components of cartilage and connective tissue of duck necks will nourish, maintain, and repair bones and joints of your dog.
3. DENTAL BENEFITS
Duck necks are healthy dental chews for dogs. Chewing on dehydrated neck will take the tartar and plaque build-up off from the dog’s teeth.
- Feed 2-3 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light