Rabbit Ears (3 pcs)
Dehydrated Indigenous Rabbit Ears. Organic treats that your pet will fall in love with! Don’t be alarmed by the fur- we leave it on for added fibre and cartilage, to ensure an optimally nutritious treat for your pets.
Dehydrated Rabbit Ears come in a bag of 03 ears of various sizes and are gently dehydrated. Rabbit ears are an all-natural, healthy treat for dogs and cats because they contain fur and hide which are high in fiber for digestive health and stool structure. They are gently dehydrated to make a nice chew/treat for dogs and cats. Rabbit ears are also high in protein and low in fat. These rabbits come from small family rabbitries around Goa and this product contains no preservatives, additives, grains, or gluten.
The fur provides dietary fibre and cleans up the dog's stomach in a natural way. Our Rabbit Ears help to improve the dog's dental hygiene because the natural chewing motion does wonders by helping to eliminate harmful plaque and tartar buildup. Chewing on our all-natural dog chews is also a stress reliever. Dogs will be more happy and balanced.
Your pet is guaranteed to love the texture of this organically, locally sourced treat.
A complementary feed and to be fed as part of a natural raw diet. No colors, no additives, and no preservatives, just naturally air-dried.
Dehydrated Rabbit Ears are a tasty and crunchy dog treat.
All benefits at a glance:
- 100% Rabbit
- No artificial additives
- Gluten- and lactose-free
- With Fur for intestinal cleansing
- Suitable also for smaller dogs
- Helps support healthy teeth and gums
free range rabbits sourced from abbatoirs that handle free-range animals.
- Feed 1-2 pieces daily as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your cat & dog.
- Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always supervise your dog when feeding any treats or chews.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal after opening
- Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months from purchase
- Do not allow to come in contact with water or any liquid
- Keep away from direct heat and light